At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel extensively on recruiting assignments.
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.