Project Onboarding Coordinator
At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX
About the Job
The Project Coordinator will use analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and written/oral communications skills. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented analyst who can consistently meet deadlines and possess the ability to work within a team or independently as needed. The Project Coordinator must be able to multi-task and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse work group of property teams, asset stakeholders, subcontractors, consultants, and other professionals. The Project Coordinator should ideally understand building infrastructure and operational technology (OT) concepts and terminology. The Project Coordinator will assist Project Engineers and Managers in verifying that information submissions and processing align with scheduled progress. In addition to these skills, it is important that the candidate display the following specific capabilities:
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- MS Office suite of applications (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Independent workload and time management (flexing work plan to complete all deliverables on schedule).
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders to meet project deliverable requirements.
- Working knowledge of Atlasssian and Airtable based software.
- Familiarity with building infrastructure, HVAC and OT terminology and diagrams a plus.
- Awareness of utility billing rates and structures.
Role Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Support Project Managers and Owner. Coordinate with and be responsive to information requests. Incorporate updates and field input into work products and reports. Coordinate with project manager or engineer to discuss the progress of each project and talk about schedule changes or inaccuracies in information or data.
- Manage Information and Integration Success Narratives. Ensure that what the client is paying for is accurate and that appropriate integrations and documentation processes are followed and complete.
- Suggest and Manage Changes in Project Processes or Products. Project Coordinator should have the ability to recognize which areas of project management or product need to be re-addressed to maintain efficiency and cost control. Be able to present process improvement to project managers and assume the responsibility of implementing and managing these changes in the project management cycle.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a STEM related field is preferred. Formal technical training or an associates degree with experience may be substituted for consideration as equivalent.
- Experience: 2-5 years project coordination experience, preferably in a software onboarding role but can substitute this context with construction or building management. Recent graduates in a relevant professional field may substitute developmental and intern engagements for consideration as equivalent.
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.