Put Bractlet to work maximizing performance and value in your properties.
Portfolio IQ provides asset managers and portfolio managers a standardized dashboard through which to understand and evaluate building performance and specific investments within the context of an entire Bractlet-enabled portfolio.
It provides an integrated “apples to apples” view across any number of Bractlet-enabled buildings, including:
- Building performance
- Projected and actual project expenditures
- Projected and actual project savings
Investment Decision Lab
Our analysts work with your building’s Virtual Model to evaluate various opportunities to improve performance and save money.
- We consider every possibility — including new, alternative or add-on projects. We will also evaluate any current or planned projects in your capital plan.
- We experiment with different options, using the Intelligence Engine to simulate performance and savings outcomes.
- We pinpoint projects with maximum ROI per your unique investment strategy.
Decision Lab reports outline which projects to prioritize, which projects should be changed or delayed, and which projects should be eliminated. It’s all entirely data-driven and based on forecasts you can trust.
As you implement projects recommended by the Investment Decision Lab, Bractlet analysts provide actionable intelligence and expert support to help ensure your success.
Planning and Bidding: Bractlet provides exact equipment and system specifications and recommended timeframes for the selected project. This
Project Savings Reviews: The Intelligence Engine continuously compares current project savings against Bractlet’s forecast. Where deviations occur, Bractlet provides expert diagnostics to identify any issues, and provides recommended corrective actions.
Monitoring & Alerts
The Bractlet Intelligence Engine continues monitoring building performance, energy consumption and cost savings — 24/7/365.
- All key performance data is easily accessible via the online Building Dashboard, which also includes project savings details.
- Alerts are triggered whenever current building data deviates from the ideal performance, and are sent via text and/or email alerts to the property team.
- Full details on the issue, including diagnostics and corrective actions, are accessible via the Building Dashboard.
Fully shareable, detailed Building Reports are also available on demand.