Technical Support Specialist
At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
About the Job
At Bractlet you will leverage your love of customer service by providing accurate and timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (live chat, email, phone). You believe that being timely and accurate in responses are paramount and strive to give 100% to each interaction. You are comfortable providing 1 on 1 support to users of the Bractlet software at all levels of the organization.
As a key member of the support team you will work across departments to bring solution driven results to each interaction. In addition, you have a love of data and reporting with a keen eye to how best implement changes when needed. The work you do will contribute directly toward improving Bractlet’s product/service offerings and processes, and further Bractlet’s meaningful impact on the built world.
- Work 1 on 1 with our customers to answer questions or help them solve a problem via multiple communication channels both inbound and outbound (live chat, phone, email)
- Provide timely and accurate support to customers
- Accurately record customers’ issue(s), actions taken and resolution in ticketing software
- Work on a defined schedule in alignment with the customer support hours (which may change from time to time as the business grows)
- Interpret customer requests and present them to internal teams for quick solutions
- Interpret customer requests and present them to internal teams for long-term product improvements
- Troubleshoot issues by digging into files and resource documents
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced, and upbeat environment that encourages growth
- Help retain current customers by providing excellent support on the front lines of the organization
- Engage multiple stakeholders across complex customer organizations in order to maximize the value they receive from Bractlet’s Solutions
- Work with the larger Customer Success Team to interpret and report on customer feedback
- Assist in or create internal support documentation
- Strong editing and proofreading skills including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or Bachelors in related field preferred
- 2+ years computer/technical service experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing and CRM software such as Jira or HubSpot preferred
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills
- Must have appropriate internet access to perform the job duties
- Must be self starter and be familiar with navigating through different IT systems. Must be able to setup equipment with remote assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations and work with high-level stakeholders to communicate timelines and manage expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
- Experience in a tech startup environment
- Understanding of SaaS platforms & ESG
- Passionate about technology solutions to help solve climate change
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.