At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
About the Job
The NetSuite Administrator demonstrates strong influence and communications skills to interact successfully and effectively with all departments and as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness, relying on extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to what NetSuite is capable of in configurations.
- NetSuite Administration with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change request and support tasks for all NetSuite application and the ecosystems.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs utilizing industry expected project management skills.
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Support NetSuite integration project efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards.
- Working knowledge of Netsuites Financial Reporting, Revenue Recognition, Month-End Close Process, Cost of Goods Sold Reconciliations and Fixed Assets.
- Ability to contribute to implementing internal controls over Order-to-cash, Procure-to-Pay, and transactions related to work orders and inventory transfers within NetSuites.
- Understanding of Netsuites cost center allocations, intercompany transactions, and consolidated financial statements.
- Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations and integrations utilizing partners and consultants.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
- Participate in ongoing system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities. Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite.
- 3-5+ years of experience with Netsuites and its implementation, developing requirements and formulating business metrics for Netsuites
- 3 years project management experience
- Experience with SaaS platform integrations to Oracle Netsuites and SaaS APIs.
- BA/BS required
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills both written and verbal
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results on requests Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with business stakeholders
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Proven track record in exceptional follow-up and customer service
- Prioritize multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate initiative and use independent judgment within established guidelines and procedures
Preferred, but not required
- Enterprise systems experience: e.g. Oracle Netsuites, Hubspot, bill.com, MS Azure AD, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- PMP Project management certification
- MBA/MA/MS is preferred.
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.