At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
About the Job
Bractlet’s platform is driven by data. As an Integration Architect, you will be part of the team connecting to data sources and ensuring data integrity. In this role, you will be the go-to individual for the integration process, troubleshooting any problems that arise, and coordinating the necessary solutions. You will play a key role in unlocking data the data needed improve building efficiency.
- Take lead on coordination and execution of Bractlet data integrations (BAS, interval data, power meters, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with existing integrations
- Provide feedback to product team for classifying building automation system data
- Quantify and ensure data quality post-integration
- Build alerting functionality around important data metrics
- Personally manage KPI’s for success of scaled deployments
- Up to 25% travel will be required for customer site visits
- Bachelor’s in EE, CE, ME, Data Science, or related programs
- Information System Analyst (ISA) Certification
- Experience with SQL, Regex, and/or other data query languages
- Competence in networking technology and IP based networks
- Familiar with IoT integration protocols and standards
- Competence in BAS and EMS system manufacturers and protocols
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with customers and contractors
- Ability to close process loops with software/product focused solutions
- 2+ year’s experience in deployment logistics and project management
- 3+ years with hardware fleet management
- 2+ years of command line toolset usage
- Knowledge of electrical systems and power relationships
- Familiar with HVAC nomenclature
- Ability to determine BAS and EMS system integration and upgrade requirements based on architecture
- Basic understanding of programming languages and software development
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.