At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
About the Job
The Integration Architect leads integration strategy, standards, and technology selection for all corporate operations integration needs. This position will be responsible to work with stakeholders and vendors to supervise the design, delivery, and support for Company transformational projects and other initiatives
- Provides technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the integration domain.
- Ensuring project team and vendors comply with the designed solution architecture and managing the existing IT architecture and IT roadmaps within the scope of the verticals.
- Partner with Process, and Operations leaders to establish and improve process standardization & simplification while leveraging existing and new technologies.
- Design, development, deployment, and support of interfaces established to support Company business processes.
- Project Planning and Execution, while reporting on project health, issues, risk and action resolution and mitigation.
- Collaborate and influence the overall solution design, architect, and process & functional integration needs.
- Provides technical leadership for integration projects and assists in the alignment of business activities.
- In partnership with IT vendors, manages enhancements, support packages and upgrade projects by working with end users in gathering detailed requirements, analyzing business processes, design, configuration, documentation, and testing using Cordis’ Global execution methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IS, or related field required.
- Experience as an architect on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft, Zapier and integration technologies.
- Experience securing and managing APIs via API management tools.
- Experience with API development lifecycle from design & build to governance & management
- Must have experience integrating with SAAS solutions like Hubspot.com, Oracle Netsuites Cloud ERP, MS o365, Juro, bill.com, and ADP.
- Experience with common web connectivity and integration standards/protocols such as XML, SOAP, REST, JSON and JDBC.
- Must exhibit a strong process management orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written (using Microsoft Office applications) and verbal are required for interaction with various levels of management and peers.
- Experience of working in an enterprise sized environment with cross functional exposure for Finance, accounting, HR, marketing, sales, and Saas platform development and operations.
- Experience operating in a team lead capacity.
- MBA or Masters in technical/business relevant field of study.
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.