HubSpot Project Manager
At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the HubSpot expert/point person in managing the company’s CRM Platform
- Maintain detailed roadmaps for added functionality and enhancements over time
- Assist management and stakeholders to ensure full utilization of platform capabilities to maximize return on investment
- Daily administration of the CRM to support the development and success of the Sales, Marketing, and Operations strategies through understanding priorities and executing operational plans to increase cross-functionality in the sales, online presence, service and management of all company products and services
- Create and manage automations, integrations and more to optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements and best practice sharing
- Ensure data cleanliness and complete content of the CRM
- Ensure integrations with downstream SaaS are aligned with data requirements, other platform standard integration solutions, and maximize both downstream data fidelity and reliability
- Implement best practice structures for Knowledge Base with integrated chatbot responses for SaaS customers including analytics to draw inferences on product capabilities
- Establish plans to convert and maintain collateral and pre-boarding website capabilities within HubSpot within context of other platform (ERP and SaaS product) data needs
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action and content used in email sends
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze website/email behaviors and searched/downloaded content to create most effective targeted campaigns and to segment lists accordingly
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks and marketing automation for these segments to convert leads to customers
- Account for lead generation process/results from emails and inbound efforts
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes and A/B tests that succeed
- Communicate high level strategic efforts to key Stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure support for programs and initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies and best practices on an ongoing basis
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration, Analytics, Marketing or a related work experience
- 5+ years of experience in CRM management with a minimum of 3 years working directly with HubSpot across Sales, Marketing, CMS, and Service Hubs, with initial focus on customer data alignment, interactive pre-boarding website, collateral website, chat flow and KB buildout
- HubSpot Certifications (preferred) HubSpot Sales Hub, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub
- Must possess proficiency in Google Analytics, WordPress, Basic HTML, MS Office Suite
- Experience optimizing Chatflows with KB
- Strong project management skills, detailed, extremely accurate, analytical, well organized, and excellent communicator
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Proven track record in exceptional follow-up and customer service
- Prioritize multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate initiative and use independent judgment within established guidelines and procedures
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.