Data Processing Analyst
At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX
- Work with Customer Success and Implementation teams to stand up new clients, with a focus on communication, speed, and data quality
- Review audit results for utility invoices and determine next steps
- Communicate with utility companies, energy suppliers, and contractors to manage billing issues
- Obtain required data from project onboarding and clients, format and reconfigure as necessary, and confirm proper setup in Backpack platform
- Identify and resolve data gaps
- Ensure utility data is delivered and accurately captured in a timely manner
- Assist Customer Success and Onboarding teams as directed
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn and loves solving problems in data
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Fluent in English
- Experience with utility data and invoices
- Eligible to work in the US full-time
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Airtable
- 1+ years with utility provider or utility broker
- 2+ years of coordination or data analysis
- Knowledge of utility types and rate structures
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree acceptable but Bachelor’s degree in a technical or STEM field preferred.
- Formal technical training and experience may be substituted for consideration as equivalent.
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.