Customer Success Manager
At Bractlet, we’re on a mission to solve climate change by using technology to reduce the impact of the built world on our environment. We are looking for people who share in that passion and thrive in a culture built on innovation, integrity, and humility. Come join us in building a better future.
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
About the Job
At Bractlet, you will be working with and fostering relationships with leading commercial real-estate owners and operators to deliver unprecedented and unique value from Bractlet’s solutions. Your support and oversight will be paramount in helping customers leverage the power of Bractlet’s software suite, enabling them to manage their ESG, make smarter investment decisions, and reduce the emissions from their buildings.
You will be leveraging your deep care for customer success by working hand-in-hand with our
product and sales team, tackling user needs proactively, and driving long-term growth. As a key
member in the organization, your feedback, ideas, and innovations will contribute directly toward
improving Bractlet’s product/service offerings and processes, and Bractlet’s meaningful impact
on the built world.
- Retain current customers and identify expansion opportunities
- Engage multiple stakeholders across complex customer organizations in order to maximize the value they receive from Bractlet’s Solutions
- Increase the frequency and quality of customer engagement with Bractlet’s software
- Develop relationships with key customer stakeholders, including senior leaders, to foster
customer evangelists that lead to impactful case studies and customer references
- Work with our product team to structure and streamline customer feedback
- Communicate potential opportunities to our sales team to expand services in new buildings
- Actively refine processes for delivering customer feedback to the sales and product teams
- Define and maintain customer success metrics such as churn rate and customer health
score. Utilize metrics to help Bractlet improve products and services
- Up to 50% travel will be required for customer site visits
- 3+ years of standout success in a client-facing role, preferably in customer success, consulting, technical sales, application engineering, or project management
- 2+ years of applicable work experience in a technical field
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations and work with high-level stakeholders to communicate timelines and manage expectations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Experience working with a cross-functional team to deliver results and hit project timelines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment
- Experience working with product development and/or management teams, including developing and roadmapping product strategy
- Experience managing projects in the HVAC industry
More about Bractlet
Bractlet is on a mission to solve climate change through efficiency.
Leveraging the world’s largest energy efficiency dataset — over 1 trillion data points and counting — our team marries decades of industry experience in design, construction, and maintenance of building energy systems with machine learning and advanced thermodynamic simulation technology to provide the real estate industry’s most effective solution for optimizing building performance and maximizing invested capital.
To that end, we are building the world’s first comprehensive and open energy resource management (ERM) to provide a single source of truth for the built environment’s energy data. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data originates from many disparate sources and must ultimately satisfy the ever-evolving reporting requirements of several ratings services and agencies, creating a logistical data nightmare. Bractlet provides software tools to streamline and automate the management of this data, enabling our customers to proactively identify issues and satisfy any and all reporting or planning requirements on time and under budget.
Bractlet’s progressive culture features diverse, intelligent, and inquisitive individuals — characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility — who excel in a close-knit and fast-paced team.
Working at Bractlet is more than just a job; we support our employees in becoming the best versions of themselves. What that means to us:
- Flexible work and flexible schedule; whether or not you are fully-remote, part-time in the office, or coming into the office every day, Bractlet supports you to work your way, on your schedule
- Above market benefits; we believe your health and your family’s health are vital to your success, and offer competitive healthcare programs to ensure you and your family are covered
- Participate in the company’s success; we believe that all employees, from entry-level to the c-suite, are key to the company’s financial success, and we offer an ownership stake in the company to all employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe that an individual’s unique background and experiences are vital to building a great culture and business that takes into account diverse perspectives, as such we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
This job has an FLSA Status: Exempt. Management reserves the right to modify or alter job duties and responsibilities. These job duties are not all inclusive and may be subject to change without notice.